Thursday, September 8, 2016

Week 1

Hello All!

I am going to write why I chose this blog template for my first blog assignment.

I didn't want to use my real name for my blogs because that would be too boring. My friend came up with Pink Pebbles so I went with it. The only reason why I chose the template that I did was because it was Pink. I thought it was funny because my name on here is Pink Pebbles.

I also chose this template because I like the color Pink. Pink describes me. My friends call me a pebble because I am small so I just went with Pink Pebbles.

I have never created a blog before so if anyone has any tips on how I can improve, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Pink!

    I think you have selected a great name and are off to a wonderful start in the world of blogging. The pick template certainly suits your demeanor and very accurately suits your name! Great job!

    Cheers!

    Jennette

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I automatically think of mom, Susie-homemaker, retro 50's throwback!

    ReplyDelete